When space is ample to furnish, you can get carried away by creativity and imagination and indulge in a whim that, in small rooms, is not complete.
But being sincere, when I find myself having to deal with smaller spaces, for me it is a challenge, but also a moment that I love in the same way: the environments deserve to be valued, to be contemporary, functional and communicative.
I can assure you: to make a comfortable and beautiful a house with 30 square meters or so is possible, and it is not too difficult!
Today I want to reveal some space-saving “tricks” to be able to furnish even the smallest apartment, without giving anything up, and having a chic, must-have, perfect home.
The key word in these cases is “container“
• Step One: green light for the container tailored walls, stairs, and small containers. This way all the objects will have a place without “stealing space” from the rest of the furnishings.
For the internal structures of these containers, remember, where needed, put rotating and extraction systems, to skillfully accomplish even the most hidden spaces.
• Use the height, in every room, fitting everything to perfection.
• In the kitchen, collection all appliances and furniture.
• In the bathroom, have a shower rather than a bathtub.
• In the bedroom, make room for a box bed, that’s headboard is has a built in shelf or shelves and, in extreme cases, have a foldaway bed.
Here is a small apartment furnished like the tips listed above to save space:
So, what do you think? Tell me the truth: did you think that with just 30 sqm was possible to get a result like that Among all these little tricks, which was the most convincing for you?