You know those beautiful summer evenings spent in company with great conversation and a glass of prosecco? Well, I can’t wait!
I’m ready from every point of view, from the choice of my outfit to the design advice on how to decorate the outdoor space in which we will be in. Advice that surely will be asked of me: it always happens 🙂
In the meantime, I want to share with you some tips, this time related to my favourite topic, light design: here is a selection of 20 outdoor lamps designed for the garden and outdoor spaces.
But before looking at the list these 20 products which I think are wonderful, I want to reflect on two new professions.
Over the recents years, from a design point of view, outdoor spaces have become increasingly strategic. To meet the stylistic and creative needs related to these spaces, professional figures such as the garden designer and the landscape architect were born, who are capable of harmoniously combining architectural structures with natural shapes, colours, smells and lights.
Garden design aside, with the arrival of summer, we all want to rediscover the pleasure of being outside and therefore enhance our outdoor spaces with decoration and furnishings.
Lighting, from floor to wall, on the table, hanging or floating with warm or cold light: to help you find your way around and choose the right lighting for your outdoor space, I have chosen 20 outdoor lamps that combine quality design with the desire to make the best of our outdoor space. From garden to terrace, from gazebo to balcony, here you will find the right light for every need.
1. “Fil de Fer” lamp designed by Enzo Catellani for Catellani & Smith
2. “Lucerna” lamp designed by Luca Nichetto for Ethimo
3. “Sampei” lamp designed by Enzo Calabrese and Davide Groppi for Davide Groppi
4. “Acquaglobo” lamp designed by Slide Studio for Slide
5. “Pont” lamp designed by Marc Sadler for Martinelli Luce
6. “Solanas” lamp designed by Daniel Germani for Gandia Blasco
7. “Ipnos” Lamp designed by Nicoletta Rossi and Guido Bianchi for Flos
8. “June” lamp designed by Emiliana Design Studio for Vibia
9. “Havana” lamp designed by Jozeph Forakis for Foscarini
10. “Pear” lamp designed by Pols Potten Studio for Pols Potten
11. “Halley” lamp designed by Jordi Vilardell and Meritxell Vidal for Vibia
12. “Shoji” lamp designed by Davide Groppi for Paola Lenti
13. “Cono” lamp designed by Slide Studio for Slide
14. “O” lamp designed by Elemental for Artemide
15. “Meridiano” lamp designed by Jordi Vilardell and Meritxell Vidal for Vibia
16. “Origine Outdoor” lamp designed by Davide Groppi for Davide Groppi
17. “Tres Jolie” lamp by Simes
18. “Typha” lamp by iGuzzini
19. “Samora ” by Terzo Light
20. “Twilight” lamp by Manutti
That’s it, the tips for outdoor lamps! I hope they are a real inspiration for you: who knows, maybe you have come up with some other changes or additions to do in your garden or outdoor space?